The 15 Best Hotels
Following a careful analysis of high quality blogs and magazines, we have
chosen a list of the best recommended hotels in Marrakech.
Here is our selection of top accommodation choices.
Enjoy your trip!!
Rated 8.7 in 5,903 reviews. 28 rooms.
Offering an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hôtel Racine is located in Marrakech, a 5-minute drive from Djemaa El Fna square. The property offers a fitness centre and a free Wi-Fi access in all areas. Show full description
Les Jardins De La Koutoubia
Rated 9 in 1,598 reviews.
The air-conditioned guest rooms are spacious and open onto a patio. Each room is equipped with a minibar and a TV. Some rooms feature an elegant living room. All rooms at Les Jardins De La Koutoubia have a private bathroom with amenities. Show full description
Indian specialities are served in Les Jardins de Bala restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in the piano bar or on the rooftop terrace.
Guests have access to the hammam and the heated indoor pool under extra fees. Massages are available upon request and there is also a beauty salon.
The Lemonary Marrakech
Rated 9.2 in 133 reviews.
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms offering a desk, a coffee machine, a minibar, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a private bathroom with a bidet. The Lemonary Marrakech provides certain units with mountain views, and rooms are equipped with a balcony. Show full description
At the accommodation all rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels.
The Lemonary Marrakech offers a continental or halal breakfast. At the hotel you will find a restaurant serving French, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine. Vegetarian and halal options can also be requested.
You can play table tennis at this 4-star hotel, and car hire is available.
Savoy Le Grand Hotel Marrakech
Rated 9 in 4,065 reviews.
Offering an outdoor pool, Savoy Le Grand Hotel is set in Marrakech, 500 metres from Menara Gardens. The hotel has a barbecue and a free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Show full description
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.
Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.
Hotel Lawrence d'Arabie
Rated 8.1 in 4,225 reviews.
Located just a 20-minute walk from Jemaa El Fna Square, Hotel Lawrence d’Arabie offers an outdoor swimming pool, café terrace and traditional Moroccan décor. The famous Majorelle Gardens are 1.5 km away.Show full description
All suites feature a view, a seating area, a TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.
A continental breakfast can be served on the terrace. Guests can also sample international or Moroccan cuisine in the restaurant and enjoy a drink in the bar.
Additional features include a garden, free Wi-Fi access, a safety deposit box, and free private parking on site. El Bahia Palace is 2 km away and Marrakech Menara Airport is ideally located a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
El Andalous Lounge & Spa Hotel
Rated 8.5 in 2.284 reviews.
The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a balcony and a Moorish-style décor. Each room and suite is equipped with an LCD TV with satellite channels and a telephone. Some rooms feature a private spa bath and a seating area. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Show full description
El Andalous Lounge & Spa Hotel features a bar and a restaurant serving traditional Moroccan cuisine. Breakfast is served every morning. Other facilities include a mini-market and shop on site.
El Andalous Lounge & Spa Hotel includes a tour desk and massages are available upon request in the oriental spa.
Rated 8.5 in 2.284 reviews.
Located in Marrakech in the Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz Region, 4.1 km from Majorelle Gardens, Wazo Hotel boasts a spa centre and fitness centre.Show full description
The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and children’s playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Wazo Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.
There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.
Rated 7.9 in 3.351 reviews.
Located in central Marrakech, this hotel combines traditional Moroccan style and contemporary design. It offers a terrace with views of the Gueliz district and free Wi-Fi access.Show full description
Rooms at Hotel Almas are air conditioned and furnished with antique pieces. They have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
Guests of the Hotel Almas can enjoy a buffet breakfast, which is served each morning. The hotel also provides a 24-hour reception.
Hotel Almas is 550 metres from Marrakech railway station and a 15-minute drive from Marrakech Menara International Airport..
Be Live Collection Marrakech Adults Only All inclusive
Rated 8.6 in 1.351 reviews.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pools one of which is heated with a poolbar, Be Live Collection Marrakech Adults Only is situated in Marrakech, 7 km from Palais de La Bahia and features free WiFi. The hotel provides a garden and a terrace. The hotel also offers free WiFi as well as a free shuttle service.Show full description
Imperial Holiday Hotel & spa
Rated 5.5 in 2.673 reviews.
Hotel Ibn Batouta
Rated 5.5 in 2,690 reviews.
Hôtel Ibn Batouta in Marrakech features 3-star accommodation with a terrace and a restaurant. With a shared lounge, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The accommodation provides room service, a concierge service and organising tours for guests.Show full description
Ibis Marrakech Palmeraie
Rated 6 in 1,296 reviews.
Located in Marrakech, the Ibis Moussafir Marrakech Palmeraie offers air-conditioned accommodation with free Wi-Fi access. Rooms and suites have a traditional Moroccan decor.Show full description
The Ibis Moussafir Marrakech Palmeraie’s restaurant, La Table, serves traditional and international cuisine. Guests can relax in the lounge bar. Free parking is available on site at the Ibis Moussafir Marrakech Palmeraie.
Rated 7.5 in 2000 reviews.
Hotel Atlas is situated in the Medina district in Marrakech, 100 metres from Djemaa El Fna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Show full description
Souk of the Medina is 200 metres from Hotel Atlas, while Koutoubia is 500 metres away. The nearest airport is Marrakech-Menara Airport, 4 km from Hotel Atlas.
This is our guests’ favourite part of Marrakech, according to independent reviews.
Stars Hotel & Spa
Rated 8 in 2,353 reviews.
Situated in Marrakech, 1.9 km from Majorelle Gardens, Stars Hotel & Spa features a terrace and views of the city. The property is around 2 km from Mouassine Museum, 1.7 km from Koutoubia Mosque and 2.4 km from Le Jardin Secret. The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, room service and free WiFi.Show full description
Hotel Central Palace
Rated 8 in 1,757 reviews.
Located in Marrakech, 700 metres from Marrakech Koutoubia Minaret, Hotel Central Palace offers accommodation with a terrace. Popular points of interest nearby include Djemaa El Fna and Souk of the Medina. The property is 500 metres from Koutoubia.Show full description
Marrakech is a vibrant and culturally rich city located in southwestern Morocco. It is one of the country’s major tourist destinations and is known for its historical significance, stunning architecture, bustling markets, and unique atmosphere.
Here are some key highlights and aspects of Marrakech:
- Medina: Marrakech’s old city, known as the Medina, is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a maze-like network of narrow streets, bustling souks (markets), and historic buildings. The heart of the Medina is the central square, Jemaa el-Fnaa, which comes alive in the evenings with street performers, food stalls, and local vendors.
- Jemaa el-Fnaa: This famous square is a focal point of Marrakech’s cultural and social life. During the day, it’s a bustling marketplace, while at night it transforms into an open-air spectacle with musicians, snake charmers, acrobats, and food vendors.
- Architecture: Marrakech is renowned for its stunning architecture, including the Koutoubia Mosque with its distinctive minaret, which is one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks. The Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, and El Badi Palace are also noteworthy architectural wonders.
- Souks: The city’s markets, or souks, offer a wide array of goods, from traditional Moroccan crafts such as rugs, textiles, pottery, and metalwork, to spices, leather goods, and jewelry. The labyrinthine alleyways of the souks are a delight to explore.
- Majorelle Garden: This beautiful garden was designed by the French painter Jacques Majorelle and later owned by fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent. It features vibrant blue buildings, exotic plants, and a serene atmosphere.
- Food: Moroccan cuisine is well-known for its rich flavors and aromatic spices. In Marrakech, you can enjoy traditional dishes like tagine (slow-cooked stew) and couscous, as well as street food like grilled meats and pastries.
- Riads: Many visitors choose to stay in traditional Moroccan houses called riads, which are often located within the Medina. Riads typically feature central courtyards, intricate tilework, and a calm oasis in the midst of the bustling city.
- Art and Culture: Marrakech has a vibrant arts scene, with numerous galleries, museums, and cultural events showcasing both traditional and contemporary Moroccan art and culture.
- Day Trips: The city’s strategic location also makes it a great base for exploring the surrounding area. Popular day trips include visiting the Atlas Mountains, exploring the desert landscapes, and visiting nearby towns like Essaouira.
- Hammams: A traditional Moroccan spa experience, hammams offer a relaxing and cleansing ritual that often includes steam rooms, exfoliation, and massages.
Marrakech’s unique blend of history, architecture, culture, and vibrant street life makes it a captivating destination for travelers looking to immerse themselves in the beauty of Morocco. However, like any travel destination, it’s important to be aware of local customs, dress codes, and cultural norms to ensure a respectful and enjoyable visit.